Sunday, September 6, 2009

I like...Langdon Alger

This post doesn't really cope with the rest, but like my mama always used to say; "stop picking your nose".

Some of the greatest music produced during the first decade of the 21st century.

Kiss The Ring - Raekwon Feat. Inspectah Deck & Masta Killa
Fame - GZA

We Want Freedom - Dead Prez

Auditorium - Mos Def Feat. Slick Rick
Can't Tell Me Nothing - Kanye West
Tell 'Em - Black Milk
Comin' From Where I'm From - Anthony Hamilton
I'm Back - Eminem
The People - Common
Dance With The Devil - Immortal Technique
The Blast - Reflection Eternal Feat. Vinia Mojica
I Can Change - John Legend Feat. Snoop Dogg
For The Widows In Paradise, For The Fatherless In Ypsilanti - Sufjan Stevens
Takeover - Jay-Z
Acknowledge - Masta Ace
Lyrical Fluctuation - Black Star Feat. Mr. Complex, Pharoahe Monch & Shabaam Sahdeeq
Lucifer - Jay-Z
Say My Name - Destiny's Child
Feel It In The Air - Beanie Sigel Feat. Melissa
Don't Know Why - Norah Jones
Breathless - Corinne Bailey Rae
What A Job - Devin The Dude Feat. Snoop Dogg & André 3000

Let Go - Frou Frou

If You Ever Go To Houston - Bob Dylan
Izzo (H.O.V.A.) - Jay-Z
Get By - Talib Kweli
My Love - Justin Timberlake
Ignition (Remix) - R. Kelly
Life Is Better - Q-Tip Feat. Norah Jones
One Mic - Nas
Boom - Royce Da 5'9''
You Rock My World - Michael Jackson
Chicago - Sufjan Stevens
B.O.B. - OutKast
Expansion (Outro) - Reflection Eternal
99 Problems - Jay-Z
Quelqu'un M'a Dit - Carla Bruni
They Are Night Zombies!! They Are Neighbors!! They Have Come Back from the Dead!! Ahhhh! - Sufjan Stevens
When Under Ether - PJ Harvey
Court And Spark - Herbie Hancock Feat. Norah Jones
Move Bitch - Ludacris Feat. Mystikal & I-20
Daydreamin' - Lupe Fiasco Feat. Jill Scott
Hotline - Ciara
Mr. Man - Alicia Keys
Paper Planes - M.I.A.
Be - Common
Strange Ways - Madvillain
Big Pimpin' - Jay-Z Feat. UGK
Beautiful - Masta Ace
'Till I Collapse - Eminem
Hip-Hop - Dead Prez
Diary - Alicia Keys Feat. Tony! Toni! Toné!
The 6th Sense - Common
Jesus Walks - Kanye West
Prayer Changes - R. Kelly
Galang - M.I.A.

Talking In My Sleep - eLZhi

No comments:

Post a Comment